We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review the media, The Nurse Informatics Leader, presented in this week’s Learning Resources. How can nurses apply leadership strategies to facilitate change during informatics initiatives?
- Select one of the factors presented in this week’s Learning Resources: organizational culture, organizational change management, or nursing leadership skills. How might this factor contribute to challenges experienced during an informatics implementation?
- Review Chapter 31, “The Magnet Model,” of the course text Essentials of Nursing Informatics. Consider how a nurse informaticist could use a component of the ANCC Magnet model to address your selected factor.
By Day 3
Post the factor you selected and explain how inattention to this factor might present challenges during an informatics implementation and why. Identify which component of the ANCC Magnet model might be the most appropriate in helping nurse informaticists address this factor. Justify your response.
Use these references:
1. Saba, V. K., & McCormick, K. A. (2015). Essentials of nursing informatics (6th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Chapter 31, “The Magnet Model”
2. Clement-O’Brien, K., Polit, D. F., & Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2011). Innovativeness of nurse leaders. Journal of Nursing Management, 19(4), 431–438.
3. Glenn, L. (2010). Implementing change. Journal of Community Nursing, 24(5), 10–14.
4. Nickitas, D. M., & Kerfoot, K. (2010). Nursing informatics: Why nurse leaders need to stay informed [Editorial]. Nursing Economic$, 28(3), 141, 158.
5. Szydlowski, S., & Smith, C. (2009). Perspective from nurse leaders and chief information officers on health information technology implementation. Hospital Topics, 87(1), 3–9.