We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Journal (3) SOC 105 Week 9 Society Reflective Journal (3) Benefits and Dangers of Social Networks
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Reflective Journal 9: Benefits and Dangers of Social Networks
Due Week 9 and worth 50 points
Write a 3/4 to 1 page journal entry (300 to 500 words) in which you:
- Discuss two or three (2-3) benefits you or others have experienced with social networks.
- Discuss one or two (1-2) dangers you or others have experienced with social networks.
- Complete the page requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and / or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors.
- Analyze various issues affecting the media business.
- Evaluate the effects of new forms of media (e.g., online services) on social interactions.
- Write clearly and concisely about media and society using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.