We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Discussion Question: Unit 2 (Due Wednesday – August 16 by 11:59 p.m.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Is profiling in law enforcement moral or ethical, or neither? Justify your comments using the information covered in Chapter four (4).
Complete Questions: Unit 2 (Due Sunday – August 20 by 11:59 p.m.)
1. Select a “culture” or “community” (in the US or abroad) whose choices and actions differ from mainstream society. Examples might include adolescent gangs, marijuana growers/users, religious cults, S/M sex groups. Describe the identity of that culture or community and explain how the group’s choices and actions are consistent with the principles of ethical relativism.
***I thought I would repost the instructors requirements:***
WELCOME AND INSTRUCTIONS
Welcome to Ethics in Criminal Justice! My name is Dr. Reginald Tiller.
You initial post is due on August 9, 2017 and the final two posts are due on August 13, 2017 along with the Complete Assignment. The textbook and the Attend video lecture are the two core course materials to support your comments, so concentrate on these resources first unless the assignment ask for additional research.
The Syllabus has been loaded in the course materials section of the system. Please e-mail any questions that you may have anytime and I will work hard to reply as soon as possible.
Discussion Posts: Initial Discussion posts are due on Wednesday by midnight and Final Discussion is due on Sunday by midnight. Try to enter the discussion early to allow your peers time to reply. Spreading your posts out over a few days is helpful to the discussion process.
- Limit personal opinions in your posts and base your comments on the knowledge gained from the reading assignments. I would like to see evidence of reading from the chapters in your posts. Provide factual information to construct your comments in the discussion posts. Your replies should have higher level critical elements to help broaden the discussion.
- Please proofread your work for spelling, grammar, sentence structure and that you have clearly answered the questions in each unit. Some units have two questions, so make sure you read it carefully.
- Please read the syllabus for the length (words) of the posts.
- Your follow up posts are due Sunday night at midnight and Complete Assignments are due Sunday night by midnight.
- If the cohort hits the key points of the reading assignments I will not participate as much, but I will comment when information isn’t moving the discussion forward.
- Plagiarism in any form will result in failure and is a breach of ethics for this course.
Complete Assignments: Assignments are due Sunday by midnight
- Please provide very clear and concise comments for each section of the complete assignment. This is your opportunity to show the knowledge gained from the reading assignments and that you are applying it to the assignments.
- Please provide more than a few sentences to answer the questions. Short answers will likely result in lower scores.
- Content, comments and support from the reading assignment is critical to doing well in this course. In the first unit I allow a lot of flexibility in the use of APA guidelines, but I do expect to see good mastery of the APA guidelines as we progress each week.
Dr. Reginald Tiller
08/10/2017 04:51 PM
2. Colin Ferguson (the Long Island Railway gunman) was a Black Jamaican immigrant who on December 7, 1993, shot and killed six passengers and wounded nineteen others on a commuter line in New York city. Upon his arrest, he alleged that he was a victim of racism. During the trial, he relied on a “Black rage” defense. How might cultural variability and cultural difference help us understand Mr. Ferguson’s identity, beliefs, and behaviors?
1 hour ago
I thought it would be best to pay you all in one, this is much more convience for me.