We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Attached is the Adjusted Trial Balance with Instructions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You are an accountant for The Flower Shoppe. Your supervisor has asked you to help her prepare the year-end financial statements. Before you do, she wants to ensure that you understand some main points.
- Explain the following:
- The elements of the balance sheet, their purposes, and how to measure them
- The elements and purpose of the statement of changes in stockholder’s equity
- Based on the adjusted trial balance and additional information, prepare the following in an Excel file to give to the controller for review:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of retained earnings
- Statement of cash flows
The following is additional information about the Flower Shoppe that is needed for financial-statement preparation:
- Net income for the year ended December 31, 2008 was $10,845.
- Changes from the prior year’s balances included the following:
- a decrease in accounts receivable of $300.
- a decrease in inventory of $450.
- an increase in accounts payable of $250.
- an decrease in accrued expenses of $100.
- Land was purchased in April for $3,500.
- Cash as of January 1, 2008 was $10,105.