We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 2: Principles of Investigative Psychology
Over the last two hundred years, criminal investigations have become progressively more sophisticated and are based on solid scientific principles. Psychologists involved in analysis of the personality and behavioral characteristics of an offender have made significant contributions to the understanding of a crime and its perpetrator.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the module readings and the Argosy University online library resources, research the main principles of investigative psychology.
Respond to the following:
- Identify and describe the main principles of investigative psychology.
- Describe criminal investigation from a historical perspective, emphasizing the contribution of psychology to this field.
- Explain the origins of offender profiling and the reasons some profiling attempts, such as physiognomy, have failed while others, such as behavioral analysis, have been successful.
- Identify the different components of an investigative cycle.
- Explain the differences between the scientific method of data collection and the scientific method of evidence collection and the differences between the inductive process and the deductive process.
- By the due date assigned, post your responses in 300 words to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, identify the similarities and differences between what you have constructed and what your classmates have.
|Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions||
|Quality of responses to classmates||
|Frequency of responses to classmates||
|Reference to supporting readings and other materials||
|Language and grammar||