We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose a process addiction from the following list of Non-Substance-Related Disorders: Addiction to sex, porn, internet, gambling, food/binge-eating, or shopping.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 750-1,000-word essay about the selected addiction. Be sure to include the following in your essay:
- A description of the selected process addiction
- The family and relationship costs associated with the addiction. This includes the changes in socioeconomic status and the associated impact.
- The societal costs associated with the addiction. This includes issues related to safety, education, and criminal activity.
- The economic costs, from local to federal levels, as a result of addiction-related incidents. This includes time lost on the job, legal and judicial expenses, rehabilitation and incarceration.
- Any medical costs associated with this addiction
- Include a minimum of three scholarly resources to support your essay.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
5.F.2.h. Impact of addiction on marriages, couples, and families.
5.F.2.j. Impact of unemployment, under-employment, and changes in socioeconomic standing on marriages, couples, and families.