We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Project: Successful Strategies
This week, read the More Meetings and Cost Estimate Negotiations and Problems Executing the Project section of the case study provided in W1 Project Instructions. Also review all discussion questions provided at the end of the case study document.
Based on the assigned sections (and all previous assigned sections of the case study), address the following topics:
- Overcoming Resource Disadvantage
- What tactics can a financially disadvantaged negotiator use to be treated on par with large organizations when their assets and resources are not as large?
- How might Infosys have used such tactics in the case study?
- Using Resource Application
- How can an effective negotiator use resource application in terms of written material, appropriate gifts, time expectations, and political or economic considerations such as innovation and risk to “even the playing field”?
- How might Infosys have used such resource application?
- Strategies for Negotiation Stages
- Negotiation can often be divided into four stages including preparation, information exchange, bargaining, and closure. Defend action steps Infosys should have taken in each stage of the negotiation case study.
- Non-Winner Perceptions
- In a negotiation, it is a good strategy to establish that no one is a loser in a negotiated outcome.
- Assess the future consequences that might arise when someone leaves the negotiation table feeling that he or she is a non-winner.
- Assess how the no one is a loser perspective does or does not impact the case study.
- Final Recommendations
- Justify at least five recommendations for creating positive outcomes in the case. In essence, when taking all your work in the case study to date into consideration, what are the five best practices or action steps you would suggest if you were asked to consult with the parties in the case study?
Important hint: You might find it helpful to begin each section of the paper by discussing the key themes and cues you observe. Then, do research on those key themes to both broaden and deepen your evaluation of the case and your understanding of the important issues. In the final product, about half your written evaluation of each topic should be research. About half should be application to the case study.
Recommendation for the level one headings for the body of your paper:
Overcoming Resource Disadvantage
Using Resource Application
Successful Strategies for Each Negotiation Stage
Implications for Creating Non-Winner Perceptions
- Submit your evaluation in a six- to eight-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.