We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Resources: Review your Week 4 readings and videos.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose one of the following themes for a presentation on your Week 4 content:
- Changing Times: Proto-Pop and The Beats (must include either Robert Rauschenberg or Jasper Johns)
- Andy Warhol and Pop Art (focus on Warhol OR Warhol and other Pop artists)
- Protest Art (You may choose to focus on Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, or both)
Create a 10- to 12-sllde presentation (including a title and reference slide) on your selected theme that includes the following: Use an Introduction slide, and a Conclusion slide, citations for information and for images.
- 100- to 250-word speaker notes for each of your content slides that summarize the main points listed on the slide (you will have a minimum of 8 to 10 content slides which excludes the title and reference slides).
- A description and analysis of four to six artworks related to your selected theme (include an image of each artwork).
- A description of the subject of each artwork; what was the subject depicted by the artist?
- An examination of how this type of art developed; why did artists choose these subjects? To what social or cultural events were artists responding?
- A description of the materials, media, or techniques used by the artists; why did the artist use these materials or techniques? What is the overall effect of the artwork?
- Use an Introduction Slide and label it. ( What is the Power Point about?) Use a Conclusion slide and label it: ( What have you included, a summary.) Use the approved images in class, and my suggestions under Student Materials.
You my use Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another presentation tool. Consider recording your presentation with audio as if you were delivering it to a live audience.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
- Framing America, Ch. 8
- Week 4 Electronic Reserve Readings
- The Principle of Selection Video Reflection
- Andy Warhol, Part 1 Video Reflection
- James Rosenquist: Reimagining the Billboard
- Andy Warhol: Prison of Consumerism
- Protest Art
- Week Four Grading Rubric
- Image search
- Pop Artists
Copyright ©2016 by Uni