We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- When taking care of patients, why do you think it is important to utilize the appropriate resources?
- How do you think evidence from nursing journals affects patient care?
- What role does using the right evidence play in being a professional nursing student?
- What role does understanding plagiarism and academic integrity play in being a professional nursing student?
APA format, with reference and citation within
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Also reply to student below
- Taking care of patients is a lot of knowledge and skills. Nursing is one of the professions that demonstrates utmost care and humility while taking care of patients. When caring for a patient is very necessary for a nurse to utilize appropriate resources in the best way possible, because it is a life-or-death situation. Application of appropriate resources, skills, and knowledge, nursing professionals made it possible to improve the quality of patient care, decreasing medical errors and decreasing mortality rate.
- Most nurses use knowledge from journals to update their knowledge about patient care and nursing intervention. The knowledge and information learned from these journals are applied to evidence-based practice to improve the quality of life of the patients. The desired outcomes can only be achieved by implementing up-to-date knowledge.
- In the field of nursing, the concept of evidence-based practice is very essential. The evidence-based practice aims to impart the best effective care to the patients. In this way, patient health outcomes are improved. Evidence-based practices also advocate the use of relevant pieces of evidence while making decisions about patient interventions and decreasing variations in the healthcare system. Evidence-based practice is now widely recognized as the key to improving healthcare quality and patient outcomes (Chien, 2019).
- The nursing profession is a noble profession that serves humanity, based on respect, responsibility, knowledge, trust, and honesty. The issue of plagiarism plays well into the ethics of a professional nurse. Helping the student to understand the academic penalties of plagiarism is only one aspect. Nursing students must also understand the ethical and moral relationship between professionalism and plagiarism. However, plagiarism and academic misconduct will imply that the professional works with zero to no knowledge on a matter and puts in less commitment to better the health of the patients under them.
Chien LY. Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research. J Nurs Res. 2019 Aug;27(4):e29. doi: 10.1097/jnr.0000000000000346. PMID: 31313747; PMCID: PMC6641093.
McClung E.L., Schneider J.K. Dishonest behavior in the classroom and clinical setting: perceptions and engagement. J. Nurs. Educ. 2018;57(2):79–87.
Pickler R. H. (2018). Honoring the past, pursuing the future. Nursing Research, 67(1), 1–2. 10.1097/NNR.0000000000000255