We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The purpose of the assignment is to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Expand on the concepts and practices of recruitment and selection.
- Determine the recruitment and selection strategy in which the best practices described in the readings that are used in local organization.
A carefully structured recruitment plan maps out the strategy for attracting and hiring the best-qualified candidate and helps to ensure an applicant pool that includes women and underrepresented groups including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
In addition to the position’s placement goals the plan contains advertising channels to be used to achieve those goals. The hiring manager in conjunction typically develops the recruitment plan with the Recruiter.
In Assignment 2, you are the Recruitment Consultant being tasked to create a Recruitment Plan and Job Advertisement to present to the Hiring Manager for the job identified in Assignment #1. The recruitment plan is to be created inPowerPoint with a minimum of 10 slides. Using information from your chapter reading, lectures, and Assignments, create your plan by incorporating what you have learned. The advertisement is to be attached separately from thePowerPoint and can include any medium, i.e., radio (audio recordings), TV (video recording), or magazine or journal ads that you are to create.
The plan must contain the following information:
- Recruitment and Selection Strategy
- What are the key qualifications for a person filling the position?
- Relevant labor market (must include discussion of home country versus host country staffing for the position)
- Role of succession management and career management
- How will candidates be identified?
- Advertising locations
- How will candidates be attracted?
- Employment branding
- Pre-employment checks
- Who will be involved in the process?
- Will you offer incentives to candidates?
- Job-base pay
- Disparate treatment and impact
The job ad must contain the following information:
- Job Title
- Job Summary
- Minimum Qualifications
- Where to apply
- Organization’s Diversity Statement
- Employment Brand
Suggested Recruitment Plan Format
- Position Information
- Recruitment Strategy
- Posting Period
- Placement Goals
- Additional Advertising Resources
- Diversity Outreach
- Hiring Team
- Selection Process
- Recruitment Timeline
Suggested Job Advertisment Format
- Be creative!
This assignment is due by October 11th by 5:00pm. No late assignments will be accepted.