We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The primary function of human resource management is to increase the effectiveness and contribution of employees in the attainment of organizational goals and objectives. Consider all the areas of HRM that have been discussed in class:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- EEO and Affirmative Action,
- Human resources planning, recruitment, and selection,
- Human resources development,
- Compensation and benefits,
- Safety and Health, and
- Employee and labor relations.
Submit a Reflective Paper in which you explain how these aspects work together to perform that primary function. Are any aspects more important than the others? Why or why not? How do you believe the HRM role can be optimized for shaping organizational and employee behavior?
The Reflective Paper must: (a) identify the main issues in the chosen area, (b) demonstrate new learning that has occurred, (c) include class activities or incidents that facilitated learning and understanding, (d) identify specific current and/or future applications and relevance to your workplace, and (e) reflect the potential impact to your future career plans or even in your personal life at home. The emphasis of the Reflective Paper should be on parts ‘d’ and ‘e,’ and on the application of new learning. Explore, in depth, the benefits of the new learning and understanding that has taken place.
Writing the Reflective Paper
The Reflective Paper:
- Must be seven to eight double-spaced pages in length, excluding the cover page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course number and name
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide and has at least five references in addition to the text.
(This is a reflective paper where you have to show that you understand how all six areas of the Human Resources department function, as discussed and reviewed in our textbook.
Select a position that you know best and use that position for your examples.
As you write, define each of the areas, use language about the Human Resources tools and theories, in your own words, and show Human Resource examples. That is the basic focus.
Use at least two different sources.
Discuss which of the six areas you feel is the most important area and prove your point of view. Thus, one paragraph dedicated to show which of the six areas is the most important area or if they are all alike, is necessary. Must go beyond just stating one senten0ce and defend your point of view!)
This source must be included
Youssef, C. (2015). Human resource management (2nd ed.) [Electronic version].