We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Need help revising this paper for below 10% TurnitIn…paper attached!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As an educational leader, it is incumbent upon the leader to assess local resources, the socio-political environment, economic resources, and statutory requirements that affect development of collaborative relationships. This assignment, in two parts, will have the learner work with an assessment tool that can be applied as a planning or diagnostic tool. Part 1 will look at the first five phases of Rubin’s Life Cycle model.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Grading rubric to grade the assignments (attached)
• Using APA style for their writing assignments.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included (attached)
Write a 1,000–1,250-word paper discussing the application of the Collaborative Planning and Diagnostic Instrument offered in the Rubin textbook. Include the following in your paper:
1. Determine whether the tool will be used as a planning or diagnostic tool.
2. Explain your reasoning.
3. Apply the Collaborative Planning and Diagnostic Instrument to a system you are familiar with and create responses to the questions in the tool. (Include this as an appendix to your paper. This is not included in your total word count.)
4. Analyze your responses and report how the tool will be applied through phases 1-5.
5. Discuss the theoretical foundations for your responses.
6. Use the questions as a guide, but do not create a paper of questions and answers. Instead, apply a narrative approach.