We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Read “Case 5.1 Help Wanted!” on pages 164-165 of your textbook.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Ingram, T. N., LaForge, R. W., Avila, R. A., Schwepker, C. H., Jr., & Williams, M. R. (2015). Sales management: Analysis and decision making (9th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
In a minimum two-page, APA formatted paper, answer the questions below. A title page and references page should be included in addition to the two pages of content.
In your response, make specific references to concepts you learned in Chapter 5 and other sources that support your analysis of the questions. Convince the reader that your response to the questions is correct. Using outside sources other than the textbook is not required; however, they can be helpful in your responses.
1. Assess Fred’s interview with Victor. Do you feel that Fred violated any legal or ethical guidelines during the interview? Explain why you feel this way.
2. How are the key concepts of socialization related to this situation? Explain.
3. What do you think might happen to Victor should he accept the position?
4. What responsibility does Victor have when interviewing for a position such as this?
5. Explain the approaches that Fred used to locate prospective candidates for his sales rep position. How do you think that Fred could improve his recruitment and selection process? Be sure to identify the legal and ethical considerations Fred should be aware of when recruiting individuals and the tools he should use to select candidates with the right profile.