We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
· Select psychopharmacologic treatments you might recommend for treatment of patients with Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders.
Create a study guide for the assigned psychotropic medication agents. Your study guide should be in the form of an outline with references, and you should incorporate visual elements such as concept maps, charts, diagrams, images, color coding, mnemonics, and/or flashcards. Be creative! IT SHOULD NOT BE IN A FORMAT OF AN APA paper. Your guide should be informed by the
FDA-approved and Evidenced-Based, Clinical Practice Guidelines Research but also supported by at least three other scholarly resources.
Areas of importance you should address, but are not limited to, are:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Title page
· Description of the Psychopharmacological medication agent including brand and generic names and appropriate FDA indication uses
· Any supporting, valid and reliable research for non-FDA uses
· Drug classification
· The medication mechanism of action
· The medication pharmacokinetics
· The medication pharmacodynamics
· Mechanism of Action
· Appropriate dosing, administration route, and any considerations for dosing alterations
· Considerations of use and dosing in specific specialty populations to consider children, adolescents, elderly, pregnancy, suicidal behaviors, etc.
· Definition of Half-life, why half-life is important, and the half-life for your assigned medication
· Side effects/adverse reaction potentials
· Contraindications for use including significant drug to drug interactions
· Overdose Considerations
· Diagnostics and labs monitoring
· Comorbidities considerations
· Legal and ethical considerations
· Pertinent patient education considerations
· Reference Page