We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
PROBLEM 1: A SIMPLE INTEGRATION PROBLEM
First review Chapter1 (Section 1.3) and Chapter2 (Section 2.2) and then consider a small business that sells clothes to a large retailer such as Macy. By using the Frank Furniture Store example in chapter 1, develop a sketch of integrated architecture for your company. Specifically, answer the following questions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What will be the enterprise architecture of your business. Just show a diagram.
- What will be the integration issues (list 3 to 4) that your company has to deal with
- What role will the basic web technologies (e.g., web browser, web server, web gateway, HTML, and HTTP)play in this case. Explain through a simple diagram.
- Show a simple example of a purchase order (as an XML document) sent from the buyer to the seller and the shipping statement, also in XML. The XML documents can be very simple (around 5 elements).
- By using the material in Chapter 2, select whichenterprise architecture framework will you choose for this company and why (2-3 lines)
- Briefly discuss, 3-4 lines, how will you make your small business smart.
Suggestion: Please reviewChapter1 and the Chapter2 slides before attempting this problem.
PROBLEM 2:WEB AND XML REVIEW
- By surfing the Web, find 10 different variants of XML (e.g., VoiceXML). For each, give a one-line description of where it is being used.
- Develop XML representation of who you are, what is your assignment (one line), your academic background, what courses you have taken at XXX univ so far , what five courses are you planning to take at XXX univ , where are you living right now in USA, and your family (how many brothers, sisters, etc). This document should have about 10 elements and not more than 30 statements (consider some univ , some place etc.. I can accordingly.)
- Create a DTD for this XML document (define some optional and required features) and validate the XML document through this DTD. Please note that we will validate your XML and DTD files.
Suggestion: Visit the www.w3schools.comfor short tutorials on web and XML technologies
- Review Chapter 6 of the text on Web Technologies and XML