We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are the HR manager of a hospital and have noticed that performance has become lower among a few employees after COVID-19. Although the organization has made changes to make sure employees feel safe and can do their work, some employees are still not responding as expected.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Dr. Hassan who has been at the hospital for twenty years used to be one of the most engaged and motivated employees at the hospital. He was the first to arrive and the last to leave. He usually worked extra time when needed. He was attentive and communicative but now he seems distant. During the last few months Dr. Hassan has been absent at least twice a week.
Kareem, who has been with the hospital for five years and works as the director of the finance department, was always enthusiastic and encouraged his employees to become better. Since the pandemic started, Kareem has become hostile to employees and peers. He is constantly arguing about excessive expenses and blaming the nursing department for not caring about the organization’s success.
Amal, who is the director of the nursing department, has worked with the hospital for three years. She was a very kind employee and nurse. She enjoyed helping others and was very proud of the job she did. During the last six months, specifically, Amal has been moody and irritable. She evades employees and patients and when she must face them, she mistreats them and then blames them for her behavior saying they are the ones mistreating her.
Using a situational leadership approach, answer the following:
- How can a situational leadership approach help you change behaviors and enhance performance?
- Explain potential reasons for the behavior of the three employees and how these behaviors might impact the workplace culture.
- Select one of the employees and explain what leadership styles you could utilize to address the employee’s behavior.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length (double-spaced), which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check–Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- In advance of submission, review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.