We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
One of the more contemporary styles of leadership is “situational leadership.” In this assignment, you will choose a CEO from a top company and analyze his/her leadership style through the lens of situational leadership.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Fortune Magazines “100 Best Companies to Work For 2016”: http://fortune.com/best-companies/
Drawing on the material in the background readings and doing additional research, prepare a 5- to 6-page paper (not including the cover and reference pages).
Using the framework of Situational Leadership, analyze the leadership style of a contemporary CEO from one of the top 10 companies listed in Fortune Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in 2016.
Keys to the Assignment
- Go to Fortune Magazines Top 100 Companies to Work For 2016 and choose a company from the Top 10.
- Research the company, then answer the following questions.
- Which of the situational leadership styles exemplifies this company?
- What is the added value of this leadership style?
- What impact does this leadership style have on the organization’s overall image?
- Contrast this leadership style with Express Scripts, named the worst company in America to work for by glassdoor.com.
- Based on your experiences and research, what kind of leadership style is needed to promote efficiency in an organization? What contingencies affect this outcome? Justify your response.
- These are not the only things that must be covered, but just the minimum. You are encouraged to go deeper with the assignment and use your critical thinking skills to ascertain what other areas are important in making a company one of the top ones in which to work.