We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Change management is key to ensuring that an organization remains adept in providing state-of-the-art health care. As the world changes and communities evolve, patient and personnel needs require fresh and effective ways to meet them. Operating as a reactionary wears heavily on organizations and leaders. Planning for innovation and its diffusion breathes new life into the world of care and of work. Day-to-day operations can be a garden for growth when leadership is skilled at change management.
This Leadership Project assessment requires you to create a change project implementation plan designed for making an impact in your organization. You will create a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation incorporating the details of your change project and daily leadership plan.
Create a 15- to 20-slide PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
Part One- Leadership Change Project
Leaders seek out change opportunities regularly. Innovation, critical thinking, and decision making are key to making an impact on an organization through change management. This assessment is designed to help you look at aspects of your own clinical practice and become a change agent in your organization. Use your current or past experience to identify a change project to implement.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Step 1: Select a topic for a change project.
- Review the following resources for a potential change topic or process ideas:
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement: Transforming Care at the Bedside
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement: Hospital Inpatient Waste Identification Tool
- For process change resources: TeamSTEPPS® Pocket Guide
- Step 2: Identify the context for your change.
- Describe the setting where the change will take place (e.g., clinical, insurance, home health, or public and community).
- Explain who is affected (e.g., patients, nurses, leadership, and other stakeholders in the organization)
- Step 3: Review the literature to find possible solutions and evidence to address your topic.
- Research sources that guide evidence-based practice to improve outcomes related to your selected topic.
- Find a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles directly related to addressing your change topic.
- Step 4: Create a draft implementation plan.
- Summarize each article to explain how the evidence you gathered will help address your change topic.
- Explain how you could use the information in the research to carry out the change in your identified setting.
- Part Two- Include 10 ways to include leadership in your daily activities.
Include an APA-formatted reference page.
Cite a minimum of 3 APA formatted sources.
Format your PowerPoint® presentation to ensure the slides only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide made up of long bullet points. Include detailed speaker notes for each slide of your presentation. Your speaker notes convey the details you would give if you were presenting.
Setting- The description of the setting where the change will take place (ex. Clinical insurance, home health, or public and community) was thorough
Affected Individuals- The explanation of who is affected was clear.
Implementation Plan- The draft implementation plan was innovative and included a thorough summary of each article to explain how the gathered evidence will help address the change topic.
Research Support- The explanation of how the information in the research would be used to carry out the change was thorough.
Innovations- The presentation included a comprehensive discussion of 10 innovative ways to include leadership within daily activities.
Sources- The student cited a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles directly related to addressing the change topic
Speaker Notes- The presentation included detailed speaker notes for each slide
Writing- The leadership change project was concise, with exceptional attention to detail, and was free of errors.
APA Guidelines- The leadership change project was properly formatted according to APA guidelines, and it included correct APA citations for all sources.