We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to begin collecting information and putting it in writing as you prepare for the 3- to 4-page final Rhetorical Analysis. The Sheet attached needs to be used and completed as well as the 4 page paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your chosen ad can be current or vintage. If you would like to analyze an ad from a different time period, type the phrase “vintage ads” into your browser.
Choose an ad that you can analyze based on its rhetorical appeals (reasoning, character, and emotion), and be sure the ad you choose is intriguing to you. Please make sure that your chosen ad is appropriate for classroom use and the workplace.
Use this template and follow the format provided to create your planning sheet this week. You’ll need to identify and describe the ad, draft a thesis, identify the use of rhetorical appeals, and draft a conclusion.
At the end of your extended draft outline, copy and paste the URL or website address for your ad (it will begin with http://) so that your readers can also view the ad.
Successful assignments will
- identify an advertisement, current or vintage, that’s appropriate for a college-level audience;
- include a draft of the introduction and conclusion (minimum of one paragraph each);
- include a tentative thesis statement at the end of the introduction;
- include details to establish the visual description and context of the ad;
- identify the various ways rhetorical appeals are used; and
- be typed and submitted as a Microsoft Word 2010 document (.docx) using 12-point font.