We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Response or critique the following outline about probable cause vs reasonable suspicion using 100 or more words. Note: All of the answer need not be answered. Just provide feedback to the outline.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Probable Cause v. Reasonable Suspicion
- How to train our officers
- What is Probable Cause?
- What is Reasonable Suspicion?
- What is the current state law on probable clause and reasonable suspicion?
- Search and Seizure
- What is search and seizure?
- When is a search warrant needed?
- Is probable cause enough to search without a warrant?
- Fourth Amendment
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How does the Fourth Amendment protect you?
- Who does the Fourth Amendment regulate?
- Discuss the reasonable clause and the warrant clause of the Fourth Amendment.
- Two Fact scenarios
- List of steps of decision making process that determines if probable cause or reasonable suspicion exist.
- Current state law on stop and frisk
- What is stop and frisk?
- What scenario is a stop and frisk allowed?
- Fourth Amendment violation
- Discuss what consequences a law enforcement officer receives if they violate the Fourth Amendment.
- Violation of the exclusionary rule
- Violation of a civil or criminal liability
- References (5 Legitimate sources)