We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Need 2 essays please separate and they need to be 500 words or more. Please include detail and examples. Enclosed is the assignment in detail I can send you helpful things once you decide what questions you are choosing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I would like examples and details and using this book Cahn, Stephen M. 2014. Exploring Ethics: An Introductory Anthology. 4th edition(New York: Oxford University Press)
Requirments for MLA PLEASE!
Choose ONE question from each of the two categories below.
- Write a dialogue highlighting the differences and similarities between the following views.
- Richard Taylor and Susan Wolf on the meaning of life.
- Walter Berns and Stephen Nathanson on the morality of the death penalty.
- John Rawls on justice vs. a representative of some other theory of justice (e.g., a utilitarian, libertarian, etc.). See http://www.iep.utm.edu/dist-jus/ for a description of some other theories of justice.
- Write an essay reflecting on one of the following topics:
- What reading/video/lesson did you find the most valuable this semester (in terms of helping you to think about an issue differently). In your essay, please describe what your view on the issue was before this lesson, and how you had arrived at this view. Now, carefully describe the idea/argument in question, and explain how it changed your mind.
- Choose a recent social, ethical, or political issue about which you are interested, but about which you haven’t yet written an essay. Now, write a mock “letter to the editor” in which you use TWO sources from class to help argue for a solution to this. You should spend at least half the essay carefully explaining the sources (and the rest laying out how they apply to your particular issue).