We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A position paper is a document you could present to a legislator to seek support for an issue you endorse. Present your position on a current health-care issue in a one-page paper, following the assignment guidelines below. You can select your issue topic from newspapers, national news magazine articles, professional journals, or professional association literature.
Your position paper should:
· Be quickly and easily understood.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Be succinct and clear.
· Appear very professional with the legislator’s name and title on top and your name and your credentials at the bottom.
· Condense essential information in one, single-spaced page, excluding the title and reference list pages.
· Be written using correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and APA format.
· Clearly describe the issue that you are addressing in the opening paragraph.
· Include 3–4 bullet points regarding why you are seeking the legislator’s vote, support, or opposition. Bullet points should be clear and concise but not repetitive and should reflect current literature that substantiates your position.
· Summarize the implications for the nursing profession and/or patients.
· Conclude with two recommendations that you wish to see happen related to your issue, such as a vote for or against, a change in policy, or the introduction of new legislation.
· Use current APA Style, correct grammar, and references as appropriate.
The literature you cite must be from peer-reviewed journals and primary source information.