We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 2 Discussion
AM is a 22-year-old man presenting to the local emergency department (ED) with acute onset
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
of right eye pain. The pain started 6 hours prior and has not improved with artificial tears or oral
acetaminophen. He reports the possibility of accidentally “scratching his right eye” when trying
to remove his contact lens.
Past Medical History
• Wears soft contact lenses, replaces monthly
• Denies swimming or showering in contacts
• Occasionally sleeps in contacts
• Visual acuity: right eye, 20/40; left eye, 20/20
• Right eye is diffusely injected, small pinpoint area of haze is noted in the periphery at 6 o’clock; region subsequently stains with fluorescein
1. What is the appropriate pharmacologic treatment for AM?
2. What is the appropriate follow up for AM?
3. How should AM be counseled regarding his contact lens
2. A minimum of 2 paragraphs is required
3. Support all posts with at least 2 cited peer review references within 5 years of publication (references cannot be older than 5 years).
4. All posts are to be written in APA 7th edition format as required by the university.