We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 3 Assignment 2: Text Messages
Due Week 3 and worth 40 points
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your internet was down last night and you weren’t able to turn in your last assignment. Your professor is away from her office, so you know the quickest way to reach her is via text message. Compose and send a text to your professor notifying her of this situation.
Create a text message in which you:
- Construct a text message in two to three (2-3) complete sentences.
- Target the appropriate professional audience. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Meet fifty (50) word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these APA formatting requirements:
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of communication.
- Develop and practice communication skills, including verbal, nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical thinking.
- Use various electronic communication platforms in academic and professional work.
- Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect effective communication in organizations.
- Analyze and assess effective communication. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.