We are confident that we have the best essaywriters in the market. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all types of essays, and we are always willing to help you with any questions or problems you might face. Plus, our writers are always available online so you can always get the help you need no matter where you are in the world.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Recall your chosen firm and industry you have been using throughout the course. For this assignment, you will identify the
top three major safety and health issues in your firm, and write a policy on each, consistent with Occupational Safety &
Health Administration (OSHA) standards. There is a minimum requirement of 300 words for each of the three job policies.
Each of the five domains of OSHA must be considered when writing these three policies:
1. Hazard communication: How will you notify people of potentially dangerous or unhealthy work conditions?
2. Blood-borne pathogens: How will you protect employees from blood-borne pathogens such as AIDS?
3. Personal protective equipment (PPE): What equipment or tools will your employees in this job require to work
4. Cumulative trauma disorders (CTDs): How will you prevent CTDs that come from repetitive movement (e.g.,
carpel tunnel syndrome)?
5. Work assignments: How will you handle potentially dangerous work assignments, especially to protect unborn
NOTE: This is a three-part assignment. All three of the policies (300 words each) you write should go on one document.
Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have
accompanying citations in APA format.
Chapter 3: Ensuring Equal Employment Opportunity and Safety
Stewart, G. L., & Brown, K. G. (2015). Human resource management: Linking strategy to practice (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: